Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
More than 150 dermatology practice locations around the country have trusted SkinCure Oncology to implement and support advanced non-melanoma skin cancer treatment options to deliver superior clinical and cosmetic outcomes. In making Image-Guided SRT available in a dermatology office setting, we have helped more than 20,000 patients avoid surgery while effectively treating their skin cancer with a less-invasive yet highly effective treatment option.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the SkinCure Oncology website, located at https://skincureoncology.com/.
By accessing this website, you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use SkinCureOncology.com if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logging on this website. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to SkinCure Oncology. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both you and SkinCure Oncology.
Unless otherwise stated, SkinCure Oncology owns the intellectual property rights for all material on SkinCureOncology.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access material on SkinCureOncology.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must NOT:
- Republish material from SkinCure Oncology
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from SkinCure Oncology
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SkinCure Oncology
- Redistribute content from SkinCure Oncology
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Parts of this website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. SkinCure Oncology does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SkinCure Oncology, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, SkinCure Oncology shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- SkinCure Oncology reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant SkinCure Oncology a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
SkinCure Oncology welcomes inbound links to SkinCureOncology.com subject to the following exclusions:
- You may NOT claim that any link represents an association with or endorsement by SkinCure Oncology.
- You may NOT include any portion of SkinCureOncology.com web content on your site without prior written approval.
- Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of SkinCure Oncology’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
October 26, 2020